Home Page

What to do if you have a problem or complaint.

We try hard to maintain a friendly atmosphere in school and to ensure that each child receives personal individual attention.  However, should you have a problem, do not hesitate to consult the teacher in the first instance.  If you think it appropriate or need help, the Head Teacher, or senior member of staff, will always make themselves available.


If it is a matter of school policy or a whole school issue, please contact the school office to make an appointment to discuss the matter with the Head Teacher


We would hope that all problems can be resolved through this personal approach.

If you are still unhappy you may make a complaint to the Chair of Governors.  If you are not happy with the Governing Body's response, you may ask for the complaint to be referred to the Local Authority.